During the pandemic, education-technology firm Kami—which lets teachers share learning resources, conduct virtual classes, provide feedback, and more—offered its products for free to its 32 million teachers and students in 180 countries, despite having no other revenue source. That move has paid off as districts made decisions later on about how to spend their money; Deloitte named Kami New Zealand’s fastest-growing business last year following a nearly 1,200% revenue increase.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time