At the end of 2021, more than 25 million people were using DoorDash to order from over 550,000 merchants, totaling nearly $30 billion in transactions and representing a 23% annual increase. Business success aside, DoorDash and its CEO Tony Xu have been working to help resurrect the flailing restaurant industry and feed the hungry: over the past year, it launched an accelerator for minority-owned businesses, established a $1 million Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, and facilitated over 1 million food-bank deliveries.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science