At the end of 2021, more than 25 million people were using DoorDash to order from over 550,000 merchants, totaling nearly $30 billion in transactions and representing a 23% annual increase. Business success aside, DoorDash and its CEO Tony Xu have been working to help resurrect the flailing restaurant industry and feed the hungry: over the past year, it launched an accelerator for minority-owned businesses, established a $1 million Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, and facilitated over 1 million food-bank deliveries.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working