At the end of 2021, more than 25 million people were using DoorDash to order from over 550,000 merchants, totaling nearly $30 billion in transactions and representing a 23% annual increase. Business success aside, DoorDash and its CEO Tony Xu have been working to help resurrect the flailing restaurant industry and feed the hungry: over the past year, it launched an accelerator for minority-owned businesses, established a $1 million Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, and facilitated over 1 million food-bank deliveries.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time