EV Connect, which runs 60,000 charging stations for electric vehicles (EVs) across the U.S. and Canada, makes it easy for hotels, hospitals, schools, and more to offer charging solutions. It manages hardware installation, customer service, and driver support on the back end, while its tech platform makes it easy for brands and public services to integrate chargers into their existing apps and services. The company powered over 22 million electric miles over the past year—the equivalent of more than half a million gallons of gasoline.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out