EV Connect, which runs 60,000 charging stations for electric vehicles (EVs) across the U.S. and Canada, makes it easy for hotels, hospitals, schools, and more to offer charging solutions. It manages hardware installation, customer service, and driver support on the back end, while its tech platform makes it easy for brands and public services to integrate chargers into their existing apps and services. The company powered over 22 million electric miles over the past year—the equivalent of more than half a million gallons of gasoline.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction