EV Connect, which runs 60,000 charging stations for electric vehicles (EVs) across the U.S. and Canada, makes it easy for hotels, hospitals, schools, and more to offer charging solutions. It manages hardware installation, customer service, and driver support on the back end, while its tech platform makes it easy for brands and public services to integrate chargers into their existing apps and services. The company powered over 22 million electric miles over the past year—the equivalent of more than half a million gallons of gasoline.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time