Most LGBTQ+ Americans have experienced health care discrimination, and many are unable to access the medical services they require. Telemedicine provider FOLX Health, which specializes in LGBTQ+ health and wellness and is run by CEO Liana Douillet Guzmán, aims to fix those issues. The company’s plans, which start at $59 per month and are available in 33 states, include everything from primary care to medication management, with prescriptions delivered discreetly to maintain users’ privacy.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- The Red-State Governor Who's Not Afraid to Be 'Woke'
- Jonathan Van Ness: We Are Still Not Taking Monkeypox Seriously Enough
- The Not-So-Romantic Return of Europe's Sleeper Trains
- This Filmmaker Set Out To Record Her Family’s Journey Rebuilding Afghanistan. Her Work Is a Reminder of What’s at Stake
- Why Sunscreen Ingredients Need More Safety Data
- What Historians Think of the Joe Biden-Jimmy Carter Comparisons
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma