Most LGBTQ+ Americans have experienced health care discrimination, and many are unable to access the medical services they require. Telemedicine provider FOLX Health, which specializes in LGBTQ+ health and wellness and is run by CEO Liana Douillet Guzmán, aims to fix those issues. The company’s plans, which start at $59 per month and are available in 33 states, include everything from primary care to medication management, with prescriptions delivered discreetly to maintain users’ privacy.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- The Ocean Is Climate Change’s First Victim and Last Resort
- Column: 6 Proven Ways to Reduce Gun Violence
- Ads Are Officially Coming to Netflix. Here's What That Means for You
- Jenny Slate on the Unifying Power of a Well-Heeled Shell Named Marcel
- Column: The FDA's Juul Ban May Not be a Pure Public Health Triumph
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State