Most LGBTQ+ Americans have experienced health care discrimination, and many are unable to access the medical services they require. Telemedicine provider FOLX Health, which specializes in LGBTQ+ health and wellness and is run by CEO Liana Douillet Guzmán, aims to fix those issues. The company’s plans, which start at $59 per month and are available in 33 states, include everything from primary care to medication management, with prescriptions delivered discreetly to maintain users’ privacy.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time