More than 78,000 Americans died of opioid overdoses last year, while more than 40% of U.S. counties lack a single opioid use disorder (OUD) practitioner. Bicycle Health, which delivers OUD treatment via telemedicine, attempts to fill that void virtually. It offers medication management, support groups, at-home drug testing, and more for $199 per month. Bicycle’s revenue grew 600% year-over-year in 2021, and is nearing $10 million; the company has treated 14,000 patients since early 2019.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer