The travel industry is extending to low earth orbit, thanks in part to Houston-based Axiom Space, which aims to fly paying customers for stays of up to eight days aboard the International Space Station (ISS). The company also recently inked deals with NASA to build up to four new ISS modules, with the first launching as early as 2024. Before the ISS is retired in 2030, Axiom’s modules will separate, becoming their own private station.
A weekly newsletter featuring conversations with the world’s top CEOs, managers, and founders. Join the Leadership Brief.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time