Title: Bridging Science & Spirituality
On his way back to Earth, Apollo 14 astronaut Dr Edgar Mitchell had the profound transformative experience that led him to establish the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS) in 1973. The mission of IONS is to reveal the interconnected nature of reality through scientific exploration and personal discovery thus bridging Science and Spirituality. These two ways — of gaining knowledge through scientific exploration and of gaining deep knowing through direct experience have generally remained separate. It is time to bring them together — allowing each to inform one another, weakening neither, but rather strengthening our understanding of reality. Today this mission is more relevant than ever: we have to explore and discover entirely new ways of being and doing that uplift humanity and advance thriving for all.
Yulia Brodskaya is a renowned paper artist redefining & pushing boundaries of traditional Paper Art to preserve and launch its core values into the crypto art universe.
Brodskaya was invited to TIMEPieces by Eiko Ojala. Their work is inspired by the year 1973.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism