Title: Simpler Times
Just like that, 100 years later, technology took a backseat and humanity returned. The beauty of the world survived and we returned to simpler times. Traditions remained and we realized they may never go away.
Monaris is a photographer with a passion for visual storytelling. As an Adobe Lightroom and Sony Ambassador, she has developed a distinct creative style focused on composition and color theory that lives to transform brief instances of reality into movie-like scenes. She has partnered with some of the world’s most prominent brands. Her debut book, ‘Momentos’ was published by Setanta Books in 2021.
Monaris was invited to TIMEPieces by Oveck Reyes. Their work is inspired by the year 1978.
Slices of TIME - 1978
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism