Title: Simpler Times
Just like that, 100 years later, technology took a backseat and humanity returned. The beauty of the world survived and we returned to simpler times. Traditions remained and we realized they may never go away.
Monaris is a photographer with a passion for visual storytelling. As an Adobe Lightroom and Sony Ambassador, she has developed a distinct creative style focused on composition and color theory that lives to transform brief instances of reality into movie-like scenes. She has partnered with some of the world’s most prominent brands. Her debut book, ‘Momentos’ was published by Setanta Books in 2021.
Monaris was invited to TIMEPieces by Oveck Reyes. Their work is inspired by the year 1978.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time