Title: TWENTY EIGHTY FOUR
About 60 years from now I think we will have to have figured out how to upload our conscience. Somewhere free from the idea of “dead or alive” we exist as a collection of our memories and thoughts. No jobs, no bank accounts, just creating beauty and being part of a collective organism. We will hopefully have successfully migrated to the next evolution of human compassion and empathy.”
REO was invited to TIMEPieces by BT. Their work is inspired by the year 1984.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time