Title: The sparrows island.
In Cuba, the sparrow is much more than a bird, it represents a feeling, longing, experienced by all people who emigrate. That year 2002, standing on the wall of the Malecon, I said goodbye to my land, guided by a dream that was my sun and my light, but at the same time my mirror, which showed me everything I left behind. That day I became a sparrow, a feeling that would never leave me again.
Cuban Visual Artist & Photographer, one of the first NFT artist from Cuba. Ambassador of the Cuban NFT Community. Founder of the Cryptocuban Social Club.
Bianchini invited Raul Munoz to TIMEPieces. Their work is inspired by the year 2002.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time