This collection is an limited edition of Micah Johnson’s “Into the Metaverse” cover of TIME. The sale will last for 24 hours starting 12pm ET on Sunday July 24 and ending Monday July 25 at 3pm ET. Each NFT has the opportunity to receive an airdrop of Micah’s cover sketches that will be randomly distributed to a very limited selection of minters.
“I wanted to present him in a way that he’s welcoming others into the world that gave him this incredible platform to begin his journey,” Johnson said of Aku on TIME’s cover.
- Learn more about the making of the cover: https://time.com/6196282/time-metaverse-cover/
- Read the cover story: https://time.com/6197849/metaverse-future-matthew-ball/
Buy on OpenSea: https://opensea.io/collection/timepieces-intothemetaverse
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart