Title: I Need Some Space
I need some space to listen to my own voice and my own soul,
I don’t want to get lost in the crowd and to listen to the noise of the world.
I need some space to acknowledge my inner strength and to grow.
About the Artist
I am a multidisciplinary Iranian artist, based in Italy. My focus is on ‘one-line’ drawings and contemporary portraits. During my time in Iran I studied Fine Art and later I went on to study at politecnico di Torino in Italy and graduated with a B.A. in Industrial Design and Visual communication. I have lived a multicultural life which always inspires my art. Before making NFT art as my full time job, I worked as a Creative Director and Graphic Designer for 10 years in The Netherlands, Italy, and Iran.
Since I was a kid I have always carried my sketch book with me and have become very fond of drawing daily from my surroundings. I use a single line with simple elements and colours to convey my own visualization of the deepest emotions we humans can feel and to make the complex problems simple.
The minimalist nature of a “one-line” drawing requires a lot of precision and is a perfectionist’s nightmare. Every element has its own place and intrinsic visual authority within the image. Crafting a “one-line” drawing is a visually rich and rather complex experience. It’s a process that can be painful sometimes though as I have to ultimately give something away that’s so close to my heart.
View on OpenSea here.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022