Title: Examining The Negatives
Whenever I feel stuck, I look within. I hone in on my negatives, turn them into art, and ultimately grow from the connection that occurs when sharing them with the outside world. Sometimes our darkest demons become our most relatable art. This photo is a reminder that when we’re stuck, or feel out of control, we can always look within to initiate change. Examine the negatives first, and growth will surely follow.
About the Artist
In her work, Julie Pacino features subjects that exist between binaries and their expected roles. Her films and photographs spark conversations about the interplay between sexuality and power, the communal and the autocratic, and frequently use psychological horror to embody existing power structures.
View on OpenSea here.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time