Title: Life is Beautiful
Life is beautiful is an explosion of color, euphoria and joy. A tribute to life and happiness featuring vibrant and infinite flowers and the serenity of feminine beauty.
About the Artist
Houda Bakkali’s style combines digital illustration, acrylic as well as motion graphics and augmented reality. In 2008 she published her first series. Afterwards, she developed numerous graphics and editorial projects as well as audiovisuals. In 2018 her series “Beautiful African Woman”, a tribute to the empowerment and freedom of women starring the figure of Adiba, the artist’s mother, projected her onto the international scene, winning the New Talent Award at the Artistes du Monde Festival in Cannes (France). Her artwork has been honored with different international awards and recognitions. Bakkali works for different companies and institutions, managing different artistic projects, both visual art and visual communications, as well as PR, events management, digitalization and virtual design for education.
View on OpenSea here.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer