SPECIAL MENTION: While some athletes plunge into ice baths to recover from tough workouts, a new—and less panic-inducing—option is to stick your hands into a CoolMitt. The glove’s lining rapidly lowers the body’s temperature, which the company claims lessens muscle tension and boosts strength and endurance.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time