These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
When you sit around the fire pit, you’ll typically get smoke in your eyes, and afterward your clothes will smell like campfire. That won’t happen with the BioLite FirePit+, a portable four-legged unit that uses battery-powered tubes of pressurized air to shoot onto burning logs, stoking the flames and reducing carbon monoxide. The process eliminates 90% of the smoke. The firepit’s temperature can also be controlled via an app, and you can rest an included grill on top to cook your dinner.
Buy Now: BioLite FirePit+ on Amazon
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time