These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
It’s not the world’s most urgent problem, but it is really annoying: the kitchen drawer full of a jumble of accessories and single-purpose tools won’t open or close because something—maybe the hand-held citrus squeezer—is sticking up. The Fluicer, which folds flat, is designed to avoid this problem. But it also reinvents its main job, squeezing half a lime (or lemon or orange) from the sides as well as top to get more juice out of every press.
Buy Now: Dreamfarm Fluicer on Amazon
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time