These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Budding astronomers ages five and up can use LeapFrog’s Magic Adventures Telescope to explore the wonders of the skies at night—not to mention the world around them during the day. The 110X-zoom camera attached to the telescope lets little ones take pictures of their finds and show them off to friends and family. Kids can also watch videos and view images taken by NASA and at the European Space Agency through the telescope’s viewfinder—a feature that allows them to experience the joy of discovery even when light pollution is clouding their view of the stars. In addition, the telescope includes educational games that allow children to gallivant around the solar system while learning space facts.
Buy Now: LeapFrog Magic Adventures Telescope on Amazon
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time