These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Heating breast milk or formula for babies is notoriously tricky; they prefer it warmed, but their sensitive mouths can be easily scalded. Placing a full bottle in hot water is the most common method, but it’s nearly impossible to do on the go. Ember’s system avoids danger and headache with sleek, BPA-compliant bottles that attach to magnetized “pucks,” which safely and evenly heat the bottles, are fully portable, and can be controlled via an app. The bottle’s removable dome—sort of like a thermos—maintains temperature for four-hour stretches.
Buy Now: Ember Baby Bottle System Plus on Amazon
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time