These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Tabeeze’s Bottom-Up Bodysuits make struggling to get clothes over a baby’s head a thing of the past. “Everything was designed with the idea of ‘How can we make this more comfortable and easier for both parent and baby?’” says Carrie Shaltz Haslup, the founder of Tabeeze, which launched to the public last year. The sustainably sourced organic cotton outfit goes on feet first and secures with nickel-free snaps at the shoulders, making dressing and undressing a breeze. Shaltz Haslup says she’s heard from parents of medically complex and disabled kids who were grateful they didn’t have to disconnect oxygen or tracheostomy tubes to undress their child.
Buy Now: Tabeeze Bottom-Up Bodysuit on Amazon
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time