These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Like so many, Millie Blumka and Taylor Borenstein began working out at home during the pandemic—and quickly found the yoga mats they had on hand weren’t versatile enough for other forms of exercise. So they created the Stakt Mat, which is twice as thick as the average yoga mat, at 12 mm when flat. The 3-lb., double-sided EVA-foam mat is foldable along five panels. Fold it all the way up to make a yoga block or raised surface for incline exercises and lunges; flip a panel or two down for extra elbow cushioning during planks.
Buy Now: Stakt Mat on Amazon
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time