These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Therabody’s latest muscle recovery tool is a wearable device the size of a digital camera. Instead of alternately immersing yourself in hot and cold tubs—a practice shown to significantly reduce muscle soreness—just strap or hold the wireless RecoveryTherm Cube to the affected muscle. It uses infrared and cryotherapy technology to deliver spot treatments ranging from 46°F to 109°F, says Therabody founder and chief wellness officer Jason Wersland, without any mess or hassle.
Buy Now: Therabody RecoveryTherm Cube on Amazon
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time