Personalized sauce dispenser Heinz Remix is coming to restaurants, stadiums, and movie theaters in early 2024, perhaps sooner. Using a touchscreen, you select one of four “bases” (ketchup, ranch, BBQ, or Heinz 57) and add tweaks and spices to customize the flavor. The machine is capable of 200 combinations, with names like Jalapeño Ketchup and Smoky Chipotle Mango BBQ. Meanwhile, it feeds data on customer preferences to Heinz, which will use it to inform future recipes.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time