These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Gamers using sophisticated race-car simulators have traditionally had two options when picking a steering wheel and pedal setup for their home: go cheap but lose realism, or buy an expensive, high-end chair that takes up a lot of space. The new Playseat Challenge X—Sim Racing Seat, Logitech G Edition finally finds a middle ground. At $299, the 26-lb. carbon-steel frame is a snap to assemble and folds down for easy storage. But it also accurately mimics life in the fast lane, with six seating positions depending on your driving style.
Buy Now: Logitech Playseat Challenge X on Amazon
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time