SPECIAL MENTION: Funded by a Kickstarter campaign, the Classroom-In-A-Box has everything needed for a classroom experience—a desk, learn-and-play boards, a whiteboard, and a digital curriculum—and is portable for use anywhere. It was developed by Out Of The Box, a consumer edtech startup founded out of MIT to bring meaningful learning experiences to children everywhere in the world.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time