SPECIAL MENTION: Aeromine has created a wind energy system for large flat rooftops made up of bladeless units that sit along the edge of a building in the direction of prevailing winds to generate electricity. The technology is not commercially available yet, though the company claims one of their systems can generate up to 50% more energy than rooftop solar.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time