SPECIAL MENTION: Non-profit organization Gradient Learning, founded by educators, developed Along, a tool to build deeper connections between teachers and students. Supported by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Along gives teachers a list of thought-provoking questions to choose from and students can respond privately using text, audio, or video, prompting educational conversation and building trust.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.