SPECIAL MENTION: Non-profit organization Gradient Learning, founded by educators, developed Along, a tool to build deeper connections between teachers and students. Supported by the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Along gives teachers a list of thought-provoking questions to choose from and students can respond privately using text, audio, or video, prompting educational conversation and building trust.
- Zero-COVID Protests in China Have Rattled Global Markets
- Column: Diversity Initiatives Are Failing the U.S. Muslim Community
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022