SPECIAL MENTION: Starlink is the satellite internet arm of Elon Musk’s SpaceX. There are currently more than 3,000 Starlink satellites in orbit, which bring internet access to many corners of the world. Starlink was activated over Ukraine to provide internet after the Russian invasion and continues to operate despite Musk tweeting that his company couldn’t pay for the service indefinitely.
Buy Now: SpaceX Starlink
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart