Despite its name, the Dual Fisheye lens was actually inspired by the human face. Featuring two round lenses about the same size and distance apart as a pair of human eyes, the first-of-its-kind lens captures 180 degrees in 8K-equivalent resolution when mounted to Canon’s EOS R5 and EOS R5c mirrorless cameras. According to Canon USA’s Brandon Chin, the compact, award-winning lens simplifies 3D image capture by eliminating the need to stitch together multiple images from multiple cameras, putting high-end VR content creation within reach for more visual artists.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time