These days sunglasses are capable of a lot more than just protecting your eyes and looking cool. For its Happy Boost line of sunglasses, released in June, Spy Optic leaned on AI to review millions of color combinations in search of a lens formula that could brighten colors—and the wearer’s mood, perhaps. The sunglasses protect eyes and reduce glare while enhancing color by 30% when compared with the naked eye, according to the company, going beyond what similar glasses offer. What does that mean in practice? For the athletic and outdoorsy, better visibility when trail biking or snowboarding. For the more casual user, a rosebush exploding with vivid red flowers, like an Instagram filter for real life.
Buy Now: Spy Optic Happy Boost Lens
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time