Earshots founder James Bell-Booth couldn’t find headphones that stayed on while trail running or biking, so he came up with a unique solution: headphones with a magnetic “earlock” system that keeps each wireless earbud in place, no matter how strenuous the activity. Earshots allow some ambient sound in so that users can remain aware of surroundings, and each earbud rotates up to 40 degrees on the earpiece to cater to different ear shapes. What began as an athlete’s Kickstarter campaign is now for sale globally.
Buy Now: Earshots Wireless Headphones
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time