Parents with babies often feel captive to their little ones’ appetites. The difficulty of warming breast milk or formula while out and about can make parents hesitant to stray far from home. BisbeeBaby Keddle—a portable, rechargeable bottle warmer—can heat up bottles (or breast-milk bags) within two minutes, fast enough to satisfy the most irascible infant. Temperature sensors throughout the device ensure the liquid is warmed evenly and accurately. And once a child grows into solid foods, the Keddle is still useful: try warming hot chocolate or instant coffee on a camping trip.
Buy Now: BisbeeBaby Keddle
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022