Parents with babies often feel captive to their little ones’ appetites. The difficulty of warming breast milk or formula while out and about can make parents hesitant to stray far from home. BisbeeBaby Keddle—a portable, rechargeable bottle warmer—can heat up bottles (or breast-milk bags) within two minutes, fast enough to satisfy the most irascible infant. Temperature sensors throughout the device ensure the liquid is warmed evenly and accurately. And once a child grows into solid foods, the Keddle is still useful: try warming hot chocolate or instant coffee on a camping trip.
Buy Now: BisbeeBaby Keddle
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism