With inflation rates high, trips to the salon can feel indulgent. This new device makes dyeing hair at home less tricky, time-consuming, and messy. Colorsonic is a dye-dispensing wand with a nozzle brush that oscillates 300 times per minute to cover hair quickly and thoroughly, dispensing dye evenly to prevent dripping. A recyclable cartridge system keeps the dye and developer separate until it is turned on. Only when you’re using the wand do the products mix to create the desired shade—40 will be offered—helping conserve dye. L’Oréal says it will go on sale by April 2023.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time