Turn any space into a weight room with Vitruvian Trainer+, a smart, floor-based fitness machine that uses electromagnets to generate up to 440 lb. of resistance. With a multi-directional cable system and specialty attachments (such as a bar) capable of more than 100 exercises, “you just step onto it, lift cables, and enter a world of adaptive resistance,” says founder Jon Gregory. Whether you’re following a trainer-led class or your own workout program in the companion app, the machine’s algorithm is able to decrease resistance if you’re not reaching full range of motion in a specific exercise or add on load if you’re flying through reps—helping you stay safe while making gains at home. Post-workout, store it flat and out of sight.
Buy Now: Vitruvian Trainer+
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022