Turn any space into a weight room with Vitruvian Trainer+, a smart, floor-based fitness machine that uses electromagnets to generate up to 440 lb. of resistance. With a multi-directional cable system and specialty attachments (such as a bar) capable of more than 100 exercises, “you just step onto it, lift cables, and enter a world of adaptive resistance,” says founder Jon Gregory. Whether you’re following a trainer-led class or your own workout program in the companion app, the machine’s algorithm is able to decrease resistance if you’re not reaching full range of motion in a specific exercise or add on load if you’re flying through reps—helping you stay safe while making gains at home. Post-workout, store it flat and out of sight.
Buy Now: Vitruvian Trainer+
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time