The personal care and beauty industry has a big plastics problem. Plus pushes environmentally friendly toiletries beyond refillable bottles with its body-wash sheets that come wrapped in water-soluble sachets. Just open one and remove the dehydrated cleanser, wet it, and watch as it transforms into a moisturizing lather while the packaging dissolves down the drain. Or get the brand’s roll holder and tear off a dissolvable sheet of body wash each shower. The body-wash sheets are available through the company’s website and at Target’s U.S. stores, making it the first mass-retail fully dissolvable, waterless body wash.
Buy Now: Plus Body Wash Sheets
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time