When the pandemic normalized remote work, a lot of HR tasks like onboarding and maintaining morale became complicated. But HiBob, with its Instagram-like dashboard that encourages employees to share their horoscopes and superpowers, was ready. “We were the right platform at the right time,” says Ronni Zehavi, the startup’s CEO and co-founder. Cloud-based HiBob can handle payroll processing and benefits management, includes automation features to speed up hybrid onboarding—such as scheduling specific tasks relative to both remote and on-site employees—and offers a built-in survey tool for collecting employee feedback. A feature launched this year offers managers “1-on-1” meeting templates to help strengthen employee engagement. “People are the number one asset of businesses—let’s not forget that,” Zehavi says. After raising another $150 million in funding in August, HiBob’s workforce has grown to over 700 “Bobbers,” which aligns to the company’s client sweetspot: fast-growing mid-size companies with multiple global worksites.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science