In the work-from-home age ushered in by the pandemic, audio-video issues are painfully common. Logitech created Logi Dock ($399) to give remote workers a single connection point to their workspace, decreasing digital clutter. Certified for Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Google Meet, the all-in-one docking station features an ambient light meeting reminder, background-noise-filtering microphones, stereo speakers, Bluetooth connectivity, and plenty of ports for USB peripherals and displays. It allows users to join meetings and toggle mute with a single touch, giving IT an out-of-the-box solution that even the least tech-savvy employee can manage.
Buy Now: Logitech Logi Dock
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science