Self-sufficient cleaning robots promise to simplify your life by taking over chores with very little input from you. That’s the case with the Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra ($1,399), a two-in-one mop-and-vacuum robot that automatically maps and recognizes rooms. It fills its own water tank, cleans its own mop pad, and empties its own dustbin. An accompanying app lets you customize a cleaning schedule to fit your routine. The hybrid nature of the device means that it can vacuum and mop in the same run—no need to switch between different modes. And S7 MaxV Ultra’s VibraRise technology lifts its mop module up to 5mm when it detects carpeting, so you won’t have to worry about wet rugs.
Buy Now: Roborock S7 MaxV Ultra
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- How Tech Giants Turned Ukraine Into an AI War Lab
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time