Many remote workers often feel like second-class citizens. They have a hard time seeing and hearing colleagues in the office during meetings, and struggle to participate. HP’s new suite of bundled solutions, HP Presence, was designed to facilitate frictionless hybrid meetings. Bespoke hardware and software kits ($2,300-$3,500 depending on setup) come with unique capabilities like HP Speaker Frame, which spotlights in-room speakers with picture-in-picture mode; HP Speaker Tracking, which follows roving speakers so they remain visible; and HP Auto Volume, which automatically adjusts sound so remote attendees can hear and be heard. HP lets companies customize setups featuring cameras, mics and mini tabletop PCs for meeting rooms designed for up to a dozen or more people.
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time