These are independent reviews of the products mentioned, but TIME receives a commission when purchases are made through affiliate links at no additional cost to the purchaser.
Think of the Galaxy S22 Ultra as a highly successful merger: it brings together the high-end photography and video chops of Samsung’s S Series smartphones with the stylus central to the Galaxy Note line (now discontinued). Ultra-wide, telephoto, and selfie lenses take extra-crisp video and photos, even at night. With a stylus latency of just 2.8 milliseconds—70% better than the Galaxy S21—expect to emulate a pen-and-paper experience. (The stylus tucks inside the device for charging.) This is Samsung’s flagship, with the beefed-up cameras, processor, and 6.8-in. display to prove it. The bar has officially been set higher for Android smartphones.
Buy Now: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time