SPECIAL MENTION: Earbuds can’t yet read your mind, but this $299 pair of noise-canceling AirPods Pro competitors gets pretty close. Wear them and you can control playback just by moving your head: shake your noggin from side to side to move to the next song on an album or playlist, or nod to take a call. —Jesse Will
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving