SPECIAL MENTION: Reebok’s new THERMOWARM+GRAPHENE winter garment collection—which includes jackets, pants and hoodies—is made with graphene, a heat-conductive one-atom-thick layer of carbon discovered in 2010. During tests, the company found that graphene helped retain between 8 and 15% more heat than areas without it. —Jesse Will
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving