SPECIAL MENTION: During the pandemic, senior homes have faced a tough battle against social isolation. More than 250 such facilities are finding help via RendeverLive’s virtual reality service. The outfit delivers programming like virtual vacations, laughter yoga, and guided meditations, all via headset. —Jesse Will
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving