SPECIAL MENTION: Americans are spending unprecedented amounts at home in 2020, making home entertainment more important than ever. Samsung has a solution for those looking for something new to do: a television designed to be used outdoors. The weather-resistant Terrace TV (starting at $3,499) can withstand rain, snow and summer heat waves, and enhanced brightness capabilities mean it can be watched on sunny days. —Amy Gunia
Buy now: Samsung The Terrace TV
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow