Some 95 percent of the shampoo, conditioner, and lotion that we use is water. Ethique gets rid of all of it, with a line of solid products ($6 to $9) that you use for hair, face, and body-care. Just add hot water, stir, and you’re ready to go. Ethique’s ingredients are environmentally-minded, as well: since they’re smaller they require less packaging, and are sent in compostable material instead of plastic. —Marjorie Korn
Buy now: Ethique Concentrates
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow