It’s about time someone killed off the dry-erase board—the heavy, smudge-filled fixture of offices everywhere. The Post-it Flex Write Surface is just the dry-erase slayer we’ve been waiting for. Available in 3- to 50-ft. rolls, the Flex Write is effectively a whiteboard sticker that you can unroll, unpeel and slap wherever. “My son’s calculus class got some and covered a whole wall,” says Amy Hester, a 3M product developer. Thanks to some next-level office-supply science, the Flex Write Surface ($36 for 3 by 2 ft.) works with either dry-erase or permanent marker. “When you spray water on the permanent ink, you can actually see it lift and wash away,” adds Hester. —J.R. Sullivan
Buy now: 3M Post-it Flex Write Surface
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow