The pandemic has hastened the livestreaming era, turning our phones into bona fide broadcast stations. One problem: a lot of streams seem exceedingly amateurish. Enter the Roland GO:LIVECAST, which makes it easy to ensure that live broadcasts look polished. The control room in miniature ($250) features mic and instrument inputs, controls to switch between smartphone cameras and more. Once connected, the device can send your footage to Facebook, YouTube or wherever your viewers are. —Jesse Will
Buy now: Roland GO:LIVECAST
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow