Title: Camping Expedition, Humankind.
A group of four friends goes on a camping expedition into the heart of The Land of Kinds. They’ve been on the trail for a while now, venturing into a potentially hazardous, uncharted territory. Finding food and water is critical, as is staying out of sight of the Monsterkind.
About the Artist
Pablo Stanley is a Latinx designer. He is the co-founder and CEO at Bueno NFT, Blush, and the creator of Robotos NFTs. Previously, lead designer at InVision, Udemy, and Lyft. He gives talks and workshops worldwide on product design, animation, illustration systems, storytelling, accessibility, behavioral economics, and the art of comics.
He has a channel called Sketch Together, where he shares design tutorials, live streams, critiques, and other random stuff. He hosts podcasts interviewing Latinxs in the tech industry called Diseño Cha Cha Cha.
Pablo is producing a kids animated show with TIME Studios, and his open-source doodles include Open Peeps, Avataaars, Humaaans, Open Doodles, Bottts, and Buttsss. He also writes and illustrates a comic series called The Design Team that follows the lives of designers working at a startup.
Pablo believes that art and storytelling are the mightiest weapons; therefore, with Humankind, his newest and most clever project, he pursues to support artistic and passionate souls to live from what they do best: creating and sharing their talent with humanity.
View on Opensea here.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This