This issue of TIME is dedicated to all those coming together to do good for one another. And while there’s a lot we could say as a partner with TIME on this issue, it seems like the most appropriate words are “thank you.”
To everyone on the front lines, thank you.
To those checking in to see who needs help, thank you.
To everyone making communities stronger, thank you.
To all those doing good, we thank you.
There has never been a more important time to be a good neighbor.
Michael L. Tipsord
President, Chairman & CEO
State Farm® Insurance Companies
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'