This issue of TIME is dedicated to all those coming together to do good for one another. And while there’s a lot we could say as a partner with TIME on this issue, it seems like the most appropriate words are “thank you.”
To everyone on the front lines, thank you.
To those checking in to see who needs help, thank you.
To everyone making communities stronger, thank you.
To all those doing good, we thank you.
There has never been a more important time to be a good neighbor.
Michael L. Tipsord
President, Chairman & CEO
State Farm® Insurance Companies
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science