This issue of TIME is dedicated to all those coming together to do good for one another. And while there’s a lot we could say as a partner with TIME on this issue, it seems like the most appropriate words are “thank you.”
To everyone on the front lines, thank you.
To those checking in to see who needs help, thank you.
To everyone making communities stronger, thank you.
To all those doing good, we thank you.
There has never been a more important time to be a good neighbor.
Michael L. Tipsord
President, Chairman & CEO
State Farm® Insurance Companies
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time