Jackie Wang traverses the wild terrain of her dreams in her debut collection of poetry, The Sunflower Cast a Spell to Save Us From the Void. Part ethereal dream diary, part punk-rock-flavored social commentary and all completely sensual, Wang’s collection, a National Book Award finalist, upends convention and dares to change our reality through sheer fantasy. Flanked by hallucinatory drawings by Kalan Sherrard, Wang’s experiments with form, style and structure will change the way you see your dreams—and poetry—forever.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up